Because we also represent individuals, we have a unique and valuable perspective that helps us better represent businesses dealing with the myriad of employment law issues they face. Stated otherwise, we know how plaintiffs’ lawyers think and operate. We regularly advise employers about employment practices and procedures that will help them avoid litigation; and we defend businesses in claims brought by employees. The services we provide include:
- Wage and hour compliance;
- Drafting and implementing employment policies, contracts, non-compete/non-solicitation clauses and employee handbooks;
- Counseling employers in matters relating to all aspects of employment law.
We also are experienced in representing businesses in matters before the Department of Labor, the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, and in a wide range of employment related litigation, including:
- Wage and hour claims
- Wrongful discharge and termination
- Retaliatory discharge
- Age discrimination
- Disability discrimination;
- Gender Discrimination;
- Sexual and racial harassment;
- FMLA issues;
- Public policy claims; and
- Drafting and litigating to enforce non-compete and non-solicitation provisions.
Call Dave Eberly (513-533-1151), Bob McMahon (513-533-3441) or Ted Copetas (513-533-1103) to discuss your business needs.